Small group, huge progress in learning.
Who is it for?
Many people not only find group learning a lot of fun, but also gain extra motivation from practicing languages together with others. Anyone who appreciates the flexibility and opportunities for success offered by a small group, and wishes to make rapid progress in their new language, will find exactly what they are looking for in a Berlitz Semi-Private Group.
- All the benefits of the Berlitz Method® in group lessons too
- The courses are always made up of a minimum of 2
- Good value and an agreeable alternative to other kinds of courses
- Benefit from the contributions of the other participants who are pursuing the same language goal
- Small, homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Other languages on request
How to get started:
Opt for an intensive compact program with daily lessons or a regular course with 1 or 2 lessons per week. The open courses begin on the dates given in the current course plan. Here you can also find the certificate courses we currently have on offer.
Free course advice and assessment:
We will be pleased to answer your questions personally. And of course, you will receive an assessment test (Berlitz Level/CEF) free of charge in order to ascertain your current language level.