The great-value alternative.
Who is it for?
Would you like to learn with others in a group, without sacrificing the quality of the Berlitz Method®? Then the Berlitz Class is your ideal choice. You learn effectively and can quickly gain active language skills. The focus is placed on live dialogs and practical content.
- All the benefits of the Berlitz Method® in group lessons too
- The courses are always made up of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 participants
- A good-value alternative to other kinds of courses
- Benefit from the contributions of the other participants who are pursuing the same language goal
- Homogenous groups
- Intensive training
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Other languages on request
How to get started:
Opt for an intensive compact program with daily lessons or an evening course with 1 or 2 lessons per week. The open courses begin on the dates given in the current course plan.
Free course advice and assessment:
We will be pleased to answer your questions personally. And you will, of course, receive an assessment test (Berlitz Level/CEF) free of charge in order to ascertain your current language level.