Combine Vacations with Language Learning
The Berlitz Language Courses are a smart, fun and instructional alternative for your kids’ vacations either in the summer or in further seasons. Your child is encouraged to speak the new language all the time, and learn in an exciting environment that promises memorable experiences. Our proven Berlitz Method® enables a safe and reassuring learning experience, even for beginner levels. Kids are totally immersed in the language so that learning happens during the course hours.
- Kids Intensive Courses: for 7-17 year-olds will be held in June, July and August. Courses will run from Monday to Friday. The program consists of four English lessons each morning. (One teaching unit is 45 minutes, including a 5 minute break per unit.)
- Kids Intensive Courses & Lunch: for 7-17 year olds will be held in June, July and August. Courses will run from Monday to Friday. The program consists of four English lessons each morning followed by lunch
- Kids Intensive Courses & Lunch & Afternoon Leisure Activities: for 7-14 year-olds will be held in June, July and August. Courses will run from Monday to Friday, as well. The program consists of four English lessons each day, followed by lunch, and programs in the afternoons. (The leisure activities are in Hungarian.)
- Morning language lessons: 9.30 - 12.30 in Berlitz Language School (Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky street 29.)
- Lunch: 12.45 - 14.00 in GUSTOLATO (Hercegprímás street 13.) restaurant
- Leisure activities: 14.00 - 16.30 (Danube cruises, art activities, cinema, etc.)
We also organize German groups on demand.
17 June - 21 June 2019
24 June - 28 June 2019
1 July - 5 July 2019
8 July - 12 July 2019
15 July - 19 July 2019
22 July - 26 July 2019
29 July - 2 August 2019
5 August - 9 August 2019
12 August - 16 August 2019
26 August - 30 August 2019
English intensive course: 36.830 HUF
Intensive course + lunch: 45.720 HUF
Intensive course + lunch + afternoon leisure activities: 59.690 HUF
27 % VAT is included in the price.
1065 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 29.
Tel.: 266-8655, 475-2054
Fischer Roxana: firstname.lastname@example.org